In keeping with our mission, Volunteer Kansas is required to gather certain information about the individuals and organizations we serve.
At the same time, we think it’s important that you understand a few simple things about how we collect information and how it might be used. It’s like this:
- We only collect the minimum information needed to effectively match volunteers and organizations.
- We don’t disclose this information unless there is evidence of bad behavior.
- You might be part of a really great success story that we want to share. In that case, we’ll get your prior approval.
- We have these things called cookies that reside on your computer. They are harmless and don’t contain personal information. You can delete them, but you may lose some functionality.
- Just because you see a third-party link on our site doesn’t mean we endorse it.
Now, get out there and start volunteering! Come and give it.