Big Brother/Sister, Couple or Family Community-Based MatchView more opportunities from this organization
103 E. 9th Suite 316 | Winfield, KS 67156 | Cowley County
sign in or register to volunteer.
|Role(s):||Big Brother/Sister, Couple or Family Community Based Matches|
|Requirements:||at least 18 years of age, GED or High School Diploma. Available for a minimum of one year for 4 hours a month. Must have vehicle with proof of insurance and complete all screening process.|
|Description:||1. Complete inquiry @ www.kansasbigs.org
2. Complete application, background checks, pre-interview, home visit, training and interview.
3. Schedule an information session (30 minutes)
4. Choose a little brother/sister once approved.
5. Meet consistently 4 hours a month with youth.
6. At 2 weeks, check-in call with Match Support Specialist. Monthly there after; 3 month in-person & until one year anniversary in-person.
Background check required.