Elder Victims of Crime Advocacy (VOCA)View more opportunities from this organization
555 North Woodlawn, Suite 3105 | Wichita, KS 67208 | Sedgwick County
sign in or register to volunteer.
|Description:||The after effects of crime on seniors are often devastating, leading to early death or serious illness. The VOCA program will provide support, counseling, and resources to help seniors recover.
You can also help by volunteering to be a victim advocate.
- Be a support or listening ear
- Help complete paperwork such as compensation forms
- Share information about victims’ rights
- Accompany the victim to court
- Be present for support if talking with law enforcemen
Background check required.