NMC HealthView more opportunities from this organization
600 Medical Center Drive | Newton, KS 67114 | Sedgwick County
Food Services, Hospitals/Medical, OTHER
Dates: 4/18/2022 to 4/18/2023
sign in or register to volunteer.
|Role(s):||Assist in inventory control and the ordering of supplies.|
|Requirements:||Volunteer application, screening, training|
|Description:||1. Unpack received items/add to inventory data base.
2. Connect with staff, filling orders as needed.
3. Arrange for pickup or delivery of items.
4. Assist in tracking and distributing donated items.
5. Make bath or other kits as needed.
6. Assist in quarterly inventory counts
7. Help keep current items updated throughout hospital.
Background check required.